Established in 1976 and based in Cyprus, Hanseatic Chartering Ltd provides ship owners with customised solutions in Commercial management, Chartering and Sales & Purchase.
Continuous analysis of market trends and close monitoring of emerging opportunities in a rapidly changing environment allows us to offer up-to-date intelligence to our customers.
We are entrusted with the commercial management of over 90 vessels trading worldwide, across the segments of containerships, bulk carries, LPG carriers, chemical/product and crude oil tankers.
Why Hanseatic chartering
- A relationship built on trust, reliability and responsiveness
- Extensive knowledge gained from managing a large fleet of vessels for over 40 years
- Range of options and international shipping alliance relationships benefit customers by ensuring requirements are fully met, without restriction to any particular vessel size or area of operation, and best available rates secured
- Responsible for the commercial management of vessels under time charter, voyage charter, in pooling arrangements and contracts of affreightment
- Dedicated operations team available on a 24/7 basis, effectively acting as the customer’s in-house chartering department throughout the course of their lease
- Daily contact, constant updating and cross-checking of information to ensure high levels of service are provided, enabling customers to focus on their core business activities
- Every precaution taken in a proactive and responsible manner to prevent charter party disputes
To be a leader in Commercial Management and S&P Services in the Maritime Industry.
To provide creative, prompt and cost effective solutions to our clients in achieving their business objectives through our professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and responsiveness.
- Safety: our first priority is the safe operation of the vessels we manage, with no injuries, loss of life, damage to property or the environment.
- Human resources: to be the employer of choice for highly competent staff.
- Customer satisfaction: to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Service coverage: to provide excellent value-adding services globally for all our clients’ needs.
- Financial: to continuously improve results in a sustainable manner.
Our Values / We Value:
- our people, by respecting individuals, treating them fairly and providing opportunities for their continuous learning and development.
- our business partners and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- our independence as a company with a long-term focus and commitment to Commercial Management and S&P services.
- the outstanding reputation of Hanseatic Chartering Ltd.
- an entrepreneurial approach, coupled with rigorous risk management.
- service orientation and reliability, through focusing on excellent service to our clients.
Our Principles / We:
- systematically manage risks.
- continuously define, monitor and improve performance.
- reward results.
- are cost-conscious.
- meet our commitments.
- encourage initiative and innovation.
- promote teamwork and streamlined business processes.
- take pride in cultural diversity and benefit from our global structure.
- provide a modern and stable working environment so that all our employees can contribute to the best of their abilities.
- are socially responsible.
There are currently no vacancies available at Hanseatic Chartering.
However, Hanseatic Chartering encourages professionals to submit their application for any future positions.